Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today went to pustaka to study history with myself.
After that went to "pasar tengah hari" with my mum....
Today i just know malay got eat "kolok mee"..haha

*At pustaka, i saw many friends..
but I'm not sit with them because study myself better than study with friends...
(except sometimes la..haha)

I saw Yoshiko ad Madeline at pustaka...
Y: "WA~so hardworking oh~"
L: ha?(that time I'm really don't know why she will know I'm at pustaka)
haha...i saw her..
*Yoshiko, yourself know what happen ho...haha..."joking"

Boring,boring.....

During biology tuition,
talking with her...
now I'm think I'm haven't put down yet_(that's my answer.)
and don't help me to "line" ah! haha

First time write "oh ji ba la" things in my blog...haha....
because.....

so boring liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment